At iV4, our goal is to align technology solutions with business strategies that propel innovation and growth.
Utilizing a consultative approach, iV4 defines and designs IT strategies that deliver a better customer experience, increase efficiency, and improve consistency.
With over 20 years of experience, iV4 has the proven expertise to secure, support, and digitally transform businesses in any industry.
iV4 has been recognized as a Top 200 Microsoft Solutions Provider, Microsoft Partner of the Year and Cloud Partner of the Year, and named to CRN’s Next-Gen 250 list. View all of our accomplishments.
iV4 consultants and engineers have achieved the highest levels of proficiency in their fields.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Planner (CDRP)
- Master Business Continuity Institute (MBCI)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Microsoft P-Sellers
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Cloud Platform & Infrastructure, Productivity, Server Infrastructure, SharePoint, Azure
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Office 365, Windows Server 2012, Systems Administrator-Security
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): SharePoint Design, Windows Server
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Exchange Administrator
iV4 is the result of a merger between two companies, Syracuse-based Visory Group, and Rochester-based Integrity Networking Systems. At it's inception iV4 had 4 partners. Taking the 'I' and 'V' from the merging companies and the number of partners is how the name iV4 came to be.
Seeking an IT provider?