Empowered by the best minds in our industry and guided by a spirit of collaboration, we listen to what our clients need and enable them to do business better.
With technology changing at such a rapid pace, it’s nearly impossible for an organization to have the skillset to continuously maintain and transform an IT environment. Most internal IT teams find themselves in a reactive state versus planning for the future.
That’s why iV4 takes a consultative approach to every engagement. We gain a clear understanding of your current challenges and future goals from the start, then develop the solution that makes sense for your organization.
For over 20 years, our mission has always been to develop true partnerships with our clients by aligning custom technology solutions with business strategies that drive innovation and growth.
iV4 has been recognized as a:
- 2019 CRN Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500
- 2018 Top 100 Global Public Cloud Managed Service Provider
- 2017 Top 200 Microsoft Solutions Provider
- Microsoft Partner of the Year and Cloud Partner of the Year
When you partner with iV4, you're working with consultants and engineers who have achieved the highest levels of proficiency in their fields.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Planner (CDRP)
- Master Business Continuity Institute (MBCI)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Microsoft P-Sellers
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Cloud Platform & Infrastructure, Productivity, Server Infrastructure, SharePoint, Azure
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Office 365, Windows Server 2016, Systems Administrator-Security
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): SharePoint Design, Windows Server
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Exchange Administrator
iV4 is the result of a merger between two companies, Syracuse-based Visory Group, and Rochester-based Integrity Networking Systems. At it's inception iV4 had 4 partners. Taking the 'I' and 'V' from the merging companies and the number of partners is how the name iV4 came to be.
Want to learn more about the services we offer?