Providing end-to-end SharePoint consultation to our clients, iV4 can help your business manage data, applications, and information with greater ease and efficiency.
SharePoint is used to create secure websites as a place to store, organize, share and access information from almost any device.
iV4’s team of SharePoint experts hold decades of experience enabling organizations to effectively integrate business processes, creating sites to exchange ideas and expertise for better decision making, and managing document lifecycles for a more effective organization.
iV4 SharePoint Services
Intranet Customization & Branding
Your intranet is the internal face of the company. A well-executed intranet can be an important way for any organization to communicate vital information and automate business processes efficiently and effectively. iV4 works closely with our customers to ensure a successful implementation of SharePoint-based intranets.
- Revitalize existing SharePoint intranet
- Custom branding
- Implement robust data and security governance
- Accelerate user adoption
- Leverage Office 365 tools
- Mobile user access
Automation of Business Processes
Reduction of paperwork or simplifying the daily business processes is often considered an important benefit of implementing any document management software. SharePoint is recognized as a mature and powerful platform to build process automation solutions that fit the specific customer requirements.
- Discovery and Documentation of Business Process Requirements
- Enabling mobile access to automated process solutions
- Design of: Custom Workflows, Sites, Dashboards, Forms
Customized Search & Navigation
Users need to be able to find information quickly and easily in a way that makes sense to them. With SharePoint’s flexible and customizable metadata and search capabilities, iV4’s consulting team can create a robust and optimal user experience.
- Information Architecture Design: Metadata, Custom content types, Tagging
- Tailored Search experience using custom refiners based on metadata
- Discovering content in Office 365
- Customized Dynamic Navigation
- Implementation of Best Practice Document Management solutions
Implementation & Migration
Customers frequently engage iV4’s SharePoint team to upgrade existing SharePoint implementations and migrate large amounts of data from legacy systems. iV4 can also provide managed administration of on-premise SharePoint farms to ensure that the customer’s implementation is always running smoothly, and has the most appropriate updates applied.
- Plan and execute upgrades of existing SharePoint farms
- Migrate On-Premise Farms to Office 365
- Evaluate condition and performance of current Farm
- Recommend and implement architectural improvements
- Manage Security Patching
- Performance Monitoring
- Advise and apply appropriate Cumulative Updates
iV4 has earned the Microsoft Gold Collaboration and Content competency which is for Microsoft partners who demonstrate the superior skills and knowledge to develop, deploy, and support solutions built on the Microsoft SharePoint platform.
Read more about how to use SharePoint in our blog posts:
- 6 Benefits of Business Process Automation
- How Can SharePoint Be Used In My Business?
- 3 Ways To Use Power BI