Backup & Recovery Posture Check
Backups have become the new attack vector for cybercriminals because they are the primary way to return an organization to a known good state if data is compromised.
Without the ability to recover- cybercriminals control the attack and your data. In 2019, the average cost of downtime from ransomware was 23 times greater
than the ransom amount.
iV4’s Backup & Recovery Posture Check is the first step towards creating a secure and reliable backup and recovery solution for your business.
How The Backup & Recovery Posture Check Works:
Thorough discovery of your current backup environment and policies to evaluate:
- Cloud and LOB application backups
- Test restore procedures
- Security of backups
Deeper dive into your operational infrastructure to determine:
- Goals for recovery time objective (RTOs) and recovery point objective (RPOs)
- Data retention obligations and compliance requirements
- On-going maintenance
- Potential cloud options
The Backup & Recovery Posture Check final report contains recommendations for improvements for all aspects of the backup environment.
- Secure Backup Recommendations
- Updated Policies and Procedures
- Backup Solutions that Meet RPOs and RTOs
- Disaster Recovery Planning Recommendations
- Frequency, Schedule and Retention of Backups
Gain visibility into your backup environment and ensure your data is protected.