Security Posture Check
iV4 Security Posture Check
iV4's Security Posture Check, or security posture assessment, provides a high-level evaluation of an organization’s security practices and provides the steps needed to improve the current security stance and move towards a mature security program.
The Security Posture Check consists of:
- 1 onsite day to run security tools in the environment
- Interviews with applicable personnel to evaluate current security processes and procedures
- A penetration test that shows real impact from vulnerabilities that may exist in your environment
The Security Posture Check identifies vulnerabilities that have the potential to be exploited and assigns a score related to your risk level across 10 security control categories;
- Patching Cadence
- Password Hygiene
- Ransomware Protection
- Email Hygiene
- Privileged Account Management
- Asset Inventory/Lifecycle Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Awareness Training
- Malware Protection
No. Organizations that already have policies and procedures implemented to a security control framework for vulnerability management, patch management, asset inventory and lifecycle management would likely be better served by a full security assessment.
Cost effectively start your security journey and get the steps needed to remediate security gaps.