Office 365 Immersion Experience
What is an Office 365 Immersion Experience?
The Office 365 Immersion Experience isn't your typical training session. There is no set agenda, sales pitch, or presentation. Each session begins with a round table discussion of your business challenges. Then, iV4's Microsoft Certified Facilitators will guide you through Office 365 features and products that address and overcome those challenges.
Attending an Office 365 Immersion Experience eliminates the time consuming process of navigating through webinars, whitepapers, and datasheets by giving you the opportunity to get hands-on and explore the Office 365 product suite and Windows 10.
- Gain insight about new ways to streamline internal processes
- Learn about tools that enhance collaboration and team work
- Work with on-site Microsoft experts who will answer your questions and help you evaluate the right products
You should attend an Office 365 Immersion Experience because
- You are curious about Office 365 and want to learn more about how it works
- Office 365 adoption has been a struggle at your organization
- You are currently considering to migrate from on-premise to Office 365
- Migrating to Office 365is part of your future road map
Hold an Office 365 Immersion Experience for your organization
iV4 can come on-site or host an Office 365 Immersion Experience virtually for your organization. If your users are struggling with adoption or need training on a specific Office 365 component (SharePoint, OneDrive) the Office 365 Immersion Experience is an effective and engaging way to train your users.
Sound like something you might benefit from? Fill out the form below: